Planswift Estimating Software
PlanSwift is the fastest and easiest to use software for accurately completing construction takeoffs on your computer screen. With PlanSwift's visual point-and-click interface, users can drag and drop individual products or assembled product groups directly onto a digitized blueprint. PlanSwift calculates the takeoffs automatically - saving valuable time and effort.
Sage Estimating Solutions
Now you can get up and running on Estimating Standard even faster. The time-consuming task of setting up and building a database has been streamlined with the Database Builder Wizard. The Wizard walks you through the necessary steps of establishing your database more quickly and efficiently, saving you time and money and allowing you to take full advantage of the Estimating software sooner.
TimberScan is a low cost, fast and easy way to automate your AP approvals and data entry process. Designed specifically for Timberline, it automatically routes invoices and supporting documents thru your specific approval routine. Easily see which invoices have been routed, to whom, when and the current status with one mouse click. See why over 7,000 Timberline users love this integrated solution!
On-Screen Takeoff® increases accuracy and efficiency, which in turn helps you to win more profitable bids. Have you ever wondered if there was a way you could simplify your takeoff process? Wouldn’t it be nice to draw takeoffs right on your screen and have calculations and measurements done for you? On-Screen Takeoff can do all of this while at the same time greatly reducing the chance of errors. If increased accuracy and speed, greater profits, and lower risk are important to you, On-Screen Takeoff is the software for you.
Digital Business Integration
Digital Business Integration (DBI) offers powerful web-based software tools for Sage Timberline Office users. Its core product is called hh2 Web Services. This product consists of a suite of Web applications to help construction companies better manage remote payroll, field report details & human resource management.
- hh2 Remote Payroll - an application for collecting, approving and reporting job-costed payroll data. With it, you will never have to handwrite and fax timesheets again.
- hh2 Field Reports - an application for collecting, organizing, searching and reporting valuable field and project information. With it, you can forget handwritten logbooks and start keeping accurate and accessible records on the Web.
- hh2 Human Resources - an application for collecting and organizing all the information associated with your greatest resource-your people. Manage identifications, contact info, emergency contacts, salary, benefits, employment applications, training, certifications, employee evaluations, safety meetings, government required forms and more.
Specifically designed for Timberline Office, MyAssistant proactively identifies what needs to be done, determines who needs to be informed, and automatically performs the task. MyAssistant uses Microsoft Outlook to deliver essential information, when it's needed.
For example, MyAssistant can automatically identify vendors with insurance expiring and send them a letter, generate and distribute personalized reports on a regular schedule, let operations know as soon as a job drops below a profit threshold, and even make sure certain processes by users are completed correctly. MyAssistant also uses Microsoft Outlook to notify who you want-vendors, customers, owners, project managers, and others-with the information you specify.
FieldConnect, Inc. maximizes customer satisfaction and profit per field technician by managing real-time service call information to all service stakeholders: customers, technicians and dispatchers.
This solution strategically automates manual processes including easing dispatcher duties, allowing the field technician to quickly open assigned service calls, manage parts, labor, and miscellaneous items. Payroll information is passed to payroll automatically. Customer site history is available in the field, while phone calls to dispatch are dramatically reduced.
Anterra Product Information
anterraDataCenter™ merges all of your Sage Timberline Office data folders into a single Microsoft SQL data warehouse. Reporting speed increases dramatically-complex reports on large files and desktop reports are delivered in seconds.
FAS Asset Accounting is a comprehensive solution that provides advanced fixed asset accounting and reporting features. It offers more than 50 depreciation methods including MACRS 150% and 200% (formulas and tables), ACRS, Straight-Line, Modified Straight-Line (formulas and tables), Declining Balance, Sum-of-the-Years-Digits, and user-defined depreciation methods.
Located in Vancouver, WA, Event 1 Software is a leading integration software developer specializing in integration with Sage Timberline Office. Since 1998, Event 1 Software has provided technology to thousands of forward thinking end users of Timberline Office who want to utilize technology as effectively as possible. Microsoft Excel integration is a core competency of Event 1 Software. This is represented by a suite of Excel integration products including Office Connector Query, Office Connector Write, Office Connector Import and Forecast.
- Office Connector Query is utilized by hundreds of end users to move information from Sage Timberline Office® to formatted Excel spreadsheets. With a click of a button, user defined spreadsheets are updated to reflect current information for Work in Process reporting, Bonding, Financial Forecasting, Financial Statements, Rent Rolls and more.
- Office Connector Write was introduced in early 2005 and allows users to move information from Excel to updatable fields in Timberline. Financial budgeting, vendor record maintenance, job record maintenance, project management forecasting and custom field maintenance are just some of the many powerful applications of this tool.
- Office Connector Import was introduced in 2008 and provides foolproof creation of appropriate import files from within Excel. Office Connector Import's ability to link with a Timberline macro, makes importing transactional information a fully automated process!
- Forecast, the first off-the-shelf software introduced by Event 1 Software, provides automatically distributed forecasting worksheets.
For more information, visit www.event1software.com